Thursday, September 2, 2010

Boring Mommy polishes

Since R.E.I.T. is tres grumpy this morning, she's taking a day off from posting. I mean, after all, she has a very busy life, and sometimes a girl needs a little extra beauty sleep or Mommy with snap like an overstretched rubber band!

Anyway, since she's not going to be involved in this post, I thought I would share the portion of our collection that she is least interested in. Yup, the polishes I use for French manicures:

L-R: Mary Kay "Natural Pink", Sinful Colors "Snow Me White", Pure Ice "Super Star!", Essie "Pink Glove Service"

Yes, I realize there are two whites there. It doesn't show very well in the picture, but they are different whites. One is more of a cool, blue based white, and the other has a slightly warmer tone. I like to have variety. And Essie "Pink Glove Service" is my go-to top coat for French manicures, or any time I'm going to just leave my nails bare, but I want a little shine. It's just barely tinted pink, not at all the bright color you see in the bottle.

Since there is nothing glittery or brightly colored about French manicures, R.E.I.T. doesn't see what all the fuss is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment