Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Did someone say purple?

This is one of the many areas where R.E.I.T. and I differ in terms of our polish preferences. I don't have a lot of love for purple. Some people can wear purple nail polish and look funky and cool. If I wear it, it looks like I slammed my hand in a car door. But R.E.I.T. loves purple. It was the first color she was actually able to name, and she wears it at least once a week on her nails.

So, most of the purples we have are ones R.E.I.T. has picked out:

L-R: Mary Kay "Feisty Fougueux", Sinful Colors "Fiji", Studio M "Frenzy", Orly "Charged Up", Nicole by OPI "Show You Care"..

Since Wednesday is R.E.I.T.'s namesake day, I thought it would be cool if she could share her nail look of the day with you:



She decided to layer Studio M "Whose That Girl" and Sinful Colors "I Miss You". I think it takes a lot of guts to layer blue and pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment