Monday, October 4, 2010

Munchkin Manicure Monday!

Since the past few Wednesdays have been crazy, R.E.I.T. hasn't shared her nail looks. And since I just took off my lovely acrylics and cut my nails super short to recover, I will mercifully shield you from the sight of my stubby nails. Wednesday has been wearing some pretty inventive Skittles looks lately. Today, though, she came up with a real winner (and one I'm actually thinking of trying out, myself):

She decided to try out China Glaze "Solar Powered" under Studio M "Gold Glitter". Don't you just love the Studio M names? Does what it says on the tin, I guess.

Anyway, I was pretty impressed by her choice. And she was so happy with it, she wore these colors on all ten of her fingers! Quite an accomplishment, from this kid, who usually goes through four colors in one manicure.

Mommy: "Do you have anything you want to say on the blog today?"
R.E.I.T.: "Yes. I paint. A mommy paint. Watch!"

So, I guess she thinks this is something I would wear. And you know, it wouldn't be a bad look for New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment