Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We Got An Award!

We are so flattered to have been given the Sunshine Award (look to your right!) by Karen D at Frazzle and Aniploish, we just had to make a thank you video! Please note that R.E.I.T. does not have two black eyes, she just made a very dramatic eyeshadow choice this morning. Also, there is a lot of lag between the audio and video. No idea how to fix that, but the sentiment remains the same!



Now, the rules of the award are:

1. Post the image on your blog
2. Link the blogger who gave it to you
3. Pass it on to other bloggers and link to them
4. Let them know you've tagged them by commenting on their blog

So, I'm going to give this award away to a blogger that always make me smile (besides Karen D, who tagged me, of course!):

Bronwyn's Blog Bronwyn Green is an amazing writer of steamy, romantic stories, but her blog is full of wonderful stories about her very funny, sometimes hectic, life. Check her out, and read her books!

R.E.I.T. says: "Hi babies! My babies! Thank you babies! Want kiss!"

So, yeah. Thank you, babies, for reading our blog! We're so happy, we could kiss you!

2 comments:

  1. So incredibly adorable...! <3 Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this video so much; I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face. Maybe R.E.I.T. can share a smoky eye tutorial one day--I could use some tips. :)

    ReplyDelete